Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur Services 2019/5780
The High Holy Days services will be at the following date / times.
Erev Rosh Hashanah Services
- Sunday, September 29th — 7:30 p.m.
Rosh Hashanah Services
- Monday, September 30th — 10:00 a.m.
- Children’s Service (no ticket required) — 2:30 p.m.
Kol Nidre Services
- Tuesday, October 8th — 7:30 p.m.
Yom Kippur Services
- Wednesday, October 9th – 10:00 a.m.
- Children’s Service (no ticket required), 2:30 p.m.
- Yizkor (no ticket required) 4:30 p.m.
- Ne’ilah (no ticket required), 5:30 p.m.
We use the “Gates of Repentance” prayer book. It is available at Frank’s Hebrew Book Store in University Hts., or online at various retailers. The Temple has a limited number of prayer books available for loan during High Holy Days. They are free to anyone who needs them. However a donation to the “Rabbi Fredrick Eisenberg Music Fund” would be appreciated. That fund helps pay for the High Holy Days Choir.
** No ticket required.